Our whole person approach means we treat the symptom AND the root cause.
Along with being an expert orthopedic facility, we have noteworthy specialists in hand therapy; pilates based rehabilitation; dance and performing arts recovery; oncology rehabilitation; and neurological therapy.
Our diverse clinical backgrounds set us apart from other practices, and also hold us to a high standard of being current with the latest scientific research and techniques.
We have high expectations of delivering quality care to meet the standards of you and your physician. Please be in touch if you are interested in services and do not see them listed here.
- Advanced Manual Therapy Techniques
- Strengthening, Flexibility and Mobility Training
- Joint and Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Balance/Proprioception Training
- Neuromuscular Re-education (Training)
- Trigger Point and Myofascial Release
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- McKenzie Exercise Programs
- Postural Training
- Pilates Rehabilitation
- Post-operative Rehabilitation
- Home Exercise Programs
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Electrical Stimulation
- Moist Heat and Ice
Our priority is you. We are committed to providing you with stellar therapy and rehabilitation. Please find some of the conditions we specialize in below. If there is an area you need support with that is not listed, please contact our office as it is likely we are qualified to treat you, or your diagnosis falls into one of these categories.
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Pre and Post-surgery Management
- Balance and Vestibular Problems
- Low and/or Mid Back Pain
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Running Injuries
- Dance and Performance Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Injuries
- CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Work Conditioning
- Preventative Treatment and Wellness
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Floor/Women’s Health
- Oncology Rehabilitation